Day 1: Arrive
3:00 PM: Check in & new friends
5:00 – 6:00 PM: Yinyasa Flow
6:30 PM: First Fam dinner
Day 2: Root
7:00 – 7:30 AM: Let’s Ground; Meditation
8:00 – 9:30 AM: Root to Rise Vinyasa Flow
9:45 AM > Brekkie
11:00 – 3:30 AM > Free time to explore, play with the sea turtles, dip your toes in the sand, relax, get a massage, sip on a fresh juice
4:00 – 6:00 PM: The gifts of yin; yin class
6:30 PM > We should eat again, fam dinner
Day 3: Immerse
7:30 – 8:30 AM: Playful Vinyasa flow
9:30 AM – 3:30 PM: Catamaran cruise!! Sea you at the open bar 😉
5:00 PM: Surprise workshop – it’s rad, we promise
6:30 PM: A delish fam dinner after an epic day
Day 4: Layers
7:00 – 7:30 AM: Lead with love meditation
8:00 – 9:30 AM: Holy Hip Flow
9:45 AM: We love us some Brekkie
11:00 AM – 3:30 PM: Free time to explore, swim, relax and play
4:00 – 6:00 PM: Open your heart workshop
6:30 PM: Fam dinner
Day 5: Evolve
7:00 – 7:30 AM: Cultivating curiosity vs. fear morning meditation
8:00 – 9:30 AM: Inversion Workshop
9:45 AM :Brekkie
11:00 AM – 3:30 PM:Free time to explore, swim, relax and play
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Yin practice and bhavanization workshop
6:30 PM : The last supper
Day 6: Transcend
8:00 – 9:00 AM: Final feel good flow
9:30 AM: Brekkie
12:00 PM: Checkout and goodbyes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL POLICIES BELOW. BY PURCHASING THE YOGA CULTURE RETREAT: BARBADOS YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW.
CANCELLATION POLICY: IF CANCELLING 70 DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO RETREAT START DATE:
Payments are eligible for partial refunds, with the exception of the $500 non-refundable deposit IF CANCELLING 70 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO RETREAT START DATE: Payments are NOT refundable. Unfortunately, there are NO refunds available for any reason including, but not limited to: weather, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellation, health conditions; medical, personal, family, work emergencies; change of mind.
INSTRUCTOR CANCELLATION POLICY: Students will be fully refunded (with the exception of non-refundable $500 deposit): should the instructor(s) need to cancel the retreat for any reason including but not limited to: illness, physical deterioration, weather, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellation, health conditions; medical, personal, family, work emergencies; change or mind. Students FLIGHT(S) and/or ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION COSTS and/or GENERAL TRAVEL EXPENSES will NOT be reimbursed should the instructor cancel the retreat. DISCLAIMERS:
– We are renting a villa, so every room varies slightly.
– Although size & amenities may vary, ALL ROOMS ARE EQUALLY PRICED.
– If you have specific requests or needs for your room, use the form on the site to contact us and we will do our BEST to accommodate you.
– ALL ROOMS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE- so the sooner you sign up, the more likely your needs will be fulfilled.
– If you do not specify that you are booking for two guests during checkout we will assume you are a SINGLE GUEST booking a SHARED BED.
– If you do not specify who your roommate is we will assume you are open to any guest.
– All rooms are shared.
– The total cost paid is for one space on the retreat.
– All prices are the same for each guest
– We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing items.
– We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing sponsored items. Sponsored items are free, and not included in total cost of retreat (you cannot request for partial or total refund for not receiving sponsored items).
– We are not responsible for airline cancellations, missed flights, or transportation issues prior to the retreat.
– VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED if you are leaving your home country to attend retreat.
– $500 deposit is non-refundable
– You have until 70 days before the retreat to request any refunds.
– Travel insurance is NOT included in the price of the retreat, and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for ultimate protection BY PURCHASING BELOW, YOU HAVE AGREED TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS Important Info We are renting villas for retreats outside US, so every room varies slightly. Although size & amenities may vary, ALL ROOMS ARE EQUALLY PRICED.
If you have specific requests or needs for your room, we will do our BEST to accommodate you, however we cannot guarantee. ALL ROOMS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE- so the sooner you sign up, the more likely your needs will be fulfilled. If you do not have a roommate you will be paired with another guest who is not yet assigned a roommate. Roommate info Please specify during checkout if you wish to be paired in a room with another. All beds are shared and if you do not have a roommate you will be paired with another guest who is not yet assigned a roommate. Please be aware that if you are booking a shared bed for two guests you must specify the quantity when we contact you via email.
TO PURCHASE THE YOGA CULTURE RETREAT: BARBADOS FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW THROUGH OUR SECURE CHECKOUT.
* A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your space.
* You will receive an email from us confirming your reservation as well as other information.
* The retreat must be paid in full 70 days prior to the first day of the retreat PLEASE READ THROUGH TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING. After you pay your deposit you will receive a confirmation email from us including a short questionnaire, roommate preferences and a few travel & packing tips to help prepare you for our journey together XO